Our commitment to health and safety underpins all of our workplace practices. That's why our safety performance is substantially better than the national average. We are following the best safety practices includes behavioural safety training which builds on the company's Be There For Life programme, by raising awareness to health and safety through personal behaviour.
Health and Safety responsibilities include:Health and Safety responsibilities include:
- We practice the best health and safety regimes and performance of our employee
- Developing and directing safety, quality and loss prevention strategies and systems to support safety objectives and obligations.
- Providing support to line managers in implementation, ensuring compliance with legislation and continuously improving performance of these areas.
- We are following compliances 100%. Like ensuring health and safety strategy advisory, analysis and audit.
- Monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of Health and Safety system.